Appreciate Your Home!

Are Homeowners Appreciating Their Homes?


Home improvements add value to your home.  So, knowing which projects supply the greatest return on investment (ROI) might help you focus on those that make the most sense, especially when you are on a budget.  A friend of mine, Jody Straher, a loan officer with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation peaked my interest in learning more about appreciating a home's value since E. P. I. C. Home Professionals, LLC specializes in lanai conversions, additions, and remodels.

In fact, Colleen Kane published an article on CNBC recognizing the importance of determining the best home projects that supply the best return on investment.  While assimilating personal taste and preferences in your home's palette adds character, these changes do not always yield a favorable monetary return.

Curb appeal turns peoples' heads!  Consider vinyl siding, if it improves the look of your home.  It generally yields a 89 percent ROI.  Ladies, everyone knows the bathroom is our sanctuary from the noise of the day!  Remodel the bathroom, and see results at the selling table with an 85 percent ROI.  Many of our customers replace aluminum windows with vinyl, because energy efficiency matters to the environment and your wallet.  Finally, consider updating your kitchen, where you gather with family, cook your meals, and entertain your guests, because there is an 81 percent ROI.  

Once you decide which design changes fit your needs, hire a professional for projects requiring more experience and expertise in the execution.  This may save time and money in the long-run.  Call E. P. I. C. Home Professionals, LLC for a free estimate and outstanding customer service.
    
Bathroom Remodel
Kitchen Remodel





Before NEW siding
After NEW siding
Vinyl Windows on a new Lanai






























































Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prepared and Painless